By combining the apps and services in the subscription plan, Microsoft Office 365 ensures that their customer’s business runs smoothly. With so many capabilities, we will be prioritizing those points where you will understand how Microsoft 365 can help your business to grow.
Boosting Business productivity with Microsoft 365
- Take use of Productivity tools on any device: Businesses no longer work on a 9-to-5 schedule, which is why it is critical to stay connected at all times. Employees can access documents, emails, presentations, and other resources through Office 365, regardless of the device they are using. When you use a Business Premium subscription, you can use apps like Teams, Outlook, OneNote, Excel, OneDrive, PowerPoint, and Word from a computer, phone, or tablet, whether you’re in the office or working from home.
- Sort your Emails with Focused Inbox: Focused Inbox prioritizes emails depending on the content of the email and who you frequently communicate with within Outlook. Within your email, there are two tabs: Focused and Other. While you will get notifications when emails arrive in the Other category, you will not have to search through numerous emails to find the relevant ones.
- Dismiss “Reply all” Emails: You will almost certainly be flooded with “Reply all” messages when a mass email is sent. Responding to all emails, whether deliberate or unintentional, can be time-consuming and unnecessary in many circumstances. That is why Microsoft Office 365 allows you to disregard certain emails. Simply enter the message thread, click the Home button, and select the Ignore option from the Delete Group menu. If it turns out that the email contains important information, you can disable this functionality by clicking to More and Stop Ignoring.
- Using Smart Lookup for conducting Online Searches: Toggling between applications and tabs takes a long time when working on a word document that involves internet research. Fortunately, there is an application in Microsoft 365 Office that can help you increase your productivity. If you right-click on any word or phrase, a search window appears instantly inside your Word document and select Smart Lookup. At that period, you will be able to enter your search phrase.
- Controlling Recurring tasks in Outlook Calendar: A user would be able to repeat their tasks and meetings within the Microsoft Outlook calendar. It is the simplest method to keep yourself up-to-date on future projects. We recommend booking recurrent events no further ahead than the next business quarter to avoid confusion and overcrowding. If you need to change a scheduled recurring meeting, cancel it for that week and send out a new meeting date.
- Take advantage of the MS Excel Features: With so many features, Excel can be intimidating at times. Sticky rows are helpful if you’re tired of scrolling through large lists of data and figuring out what data is in which column. Sticky rows, also known as frozen panes, allow you to hold rows at the top of the Excel sheet while you scroll down. Paying attention to the Status Bar is also beneficial. It is present at the bottom of the spreadsheet and shows the total number count, average, and sum. It is possible to add extra elements to the Status Bar to have rapid access to information.
- Keep track of file updates, markups, and other changes with Version Control: Use Version Control to track changes made to shared files. You will not miss essential updates if you use this option in OneDrive. It will tell you when you have edited the updates and examine, recover, and delete prior versions of documents.
The above-mentioned reasons will give you a picture of why you should prioritize the Microsoft 365 services. Now let us explain to you some benefits of using the Microsoft Office 365 services.
Benefit of Using Microsoft 365 Services
- Get secured Cloud storage: Office 365 is an entirely safe environment with robust security features in place, including two-factor authentication, which ensures that unauthorized persons cannot access your files if they get into your device. Threat detection and anti-malware ensure that security threats are recognized and eliminated as soon as possible, which is especially critical for organizations that deal with sensitive data or information. When you use Office 365, you can run your business without worrying about security.
- Keep a check on your Spending’s: Office 365 is paid for on a per-user, per-month basis, like a subscription. The cost of your licenses depends on the level of functionality you choose for your business. Different enterprise levels include additional applications and products, which record the cost of each service download. Paying per user per month gives you predictable outgoing and helps you budget your IT spend for the year ahead. Upgrades will automatically get included in the cost of each user’s license so that there won’t be any unexpected or additional costs.
- Get Automatic Updates: All necessary tools, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook, are included and work online without installing any software. Upgrades are performed automatically at predefined times, so you don’t have to worry about staying up to date; it will happen automatically. You will be able to eliminate the cost of purchasing new software because the systems will automatically include updates in your Office 365 subscription.