Cloud Advisory Services
Make your cloud adoption approach more appealing by including a silver lining by joining with TechProfuse. TechProfuse’s Cloud Advisory Services will help you create a cloud adoption plan, a cost-benefit analysis, and an IT roadmap for your cloud journey. To assist in improving potential and producing value at each step along the journey, we adopt a phased strategy with verifiable milestones.
- Align your company and cloud strategies - Our experts conduct a current-state analysis and benchmarking to align business and cloud plans. We also assist you in developing an application migration strategy, a cloud consumption roadmap, and governance and security suggestions.
- Reduce the time it takes to get a product to market - We'll work with you to create a business plan for your cloud services, which will help you prioritize and achieve your time-to-market objectives. We also assist you in ensuring that your service design can run on a private, public, hybrid, or multi-cloud environment now and in the future.
- Obtain actionable results - Our consulting services lay the groundwork for determining the business value and benefits of cloud capabilities. The KPIs you track allow you make real-time decisions and respond rapidly to changing market conditions.
Our Cloud Advisory Services can help you achieve your unique goals in every aspect of your cloud transformation journey by providing faster actionable counsel from start to finish. We collaborate with you in the following areas:
- Planning and Design: Assist you in defining your cloud goals, gathering needs, and assessing your organization's cloud capacity and readiness to reap the benefits of cloud adoption.
- Evaluation : Evaluation of workload fit for cloud, migration planning, and infrastructure remediation.
- Build - Develop, deploy, and configure your target cloud model and configuration to meet your business and regulatory needs.
- Manage - Define the appropriate governance and organizational reforms to support continued cloud management, including a cloud shared responsibility model, governance framework, and target operating model.